We know getting your parents to part with their hard-earned dollars is no easy task, so we put together the top 5 reasons you can use to get those workout funds from mom and dad.
1. Statistically speaking, teens don’t outgrow being unfit. Healthy teens develop healthy habits that guide them throughout life.
2. Regular teen exercise and academic performance are highly connected.
3. Physical education requirements in schools have little to no impact on teen health.
4. 82% of teens don’t get the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services’ recommended 60-minutes of daily physical activity.
5. 70% of kids in the U.S. quit organized sports by the age of 13.
And if the above reasons aren’t enough to convince your parents, we’ll even throw in a 50% off coupon for your first class! Enter “FALLFIT” at checkout!