Benefits of Drinking Water

d015654c765beee51b9d279b0ec28576--summer-tattoo-voss-bottle.jpg

Your body is 60% water. That leaves only 40% for skin and bones. That’s a lot, right? You have to drink a lot of water on a daily basis to maintain that ratio. A lot of work? Correct. But knowing the more of the benefits of drinking water can keep you motivated to stay hydrated.

Increases Energy

Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better. be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!

Flushes Out Toxins

Water helps gets rid of waste which reduces the risk of kidney stones and keeps your body feeling great.

Improves Skin Complexion

Water moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. It also helps minimize wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!

Boosts Immune System

A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and heart attacks.

Natural Headache Remedy

Helps relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!) which are commonly caused by dehydration.

Save Money!

Water is FREE! Even if you choose bottled/filtered water, it’s STILL cheaper than that high sugar and fat-filled latte!